Dear Blackboard Client,
Following the announcement of our strategic decision to exit the Moodle Certified Partner Program, we have focused on reassigning resources and aligning our open-source product with the vision we share for our Teaching & Learning solutions. We’ve recently introduced the new face (i.e. name and branding) of our Moodle-based SaaS product to the market: Blackboard Open LMS.
As you know, the only changes to the product the name and branding which now reflect Blackboard’s vision. During the rebranding process we've made some updates to our information channels and public-facing assets. Here are some of the most notable changes we introduced during this process:
- New Blackboard Open LMS website: www.blackboardopenlms.com
- New page on the Blackboard website: www.blackboard.com/open-lms
- Rebranded free trial site: https://demo-sandbox.mrooms.net/
- Updated Community Site: https://community.blackboard.com/groups/blackboardopenlms/pages/welcome
- Updated Help Portal: https://help.blackboard.com/Blackboard_Open_LMS
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to your site Manager. You can also share your thoughts and join the conversation in the Community Site.
Sincerely,Blackboard Open LMS Product Team