Support for MOOC participants
If you are a participant on a MOOC and have a potential problem situation, find out who is responsible
for the course and contact them through the course area.
- Often the courses have discussion forum where you can post questions and remarks regarding the course.
- Always read the instructions first at your MOOC's website and contact the responsible instruction only after that.
- mooc.helsinki.fi administrator can not answer questions about individual courses, assignments, etc.
- You can contact the administrator at moodle (ät) helsinki.fi
Support for teachers
The Educational Technology Services offers support and guidance for the teachers at the University of Helsinki.
- More information
- Follow the News for latest announcements
- Open LMS Help pages for teachers
- Order training, see Flamma: Educational technology training
- Request a new course area
- How do I get student numbers for participants in MOOC courses? (In Finnish)
- How do I do a certificate with University of Helsinki template? (in Finnish)